A Delicious Rice Mac and Cheese Recipe
Mac and cheese is a traditional comfort food that is loved by individuals of every ages. Yet if you want to put a spin on this typical meal, attempt making rice mac and cheese rather! This recipe takes the luscious and tacky benefits of mac and cheese and integrates it with the robustness of rice. It’s a perfect option for a fast weeknight dinner or a dinner gathering. Here’s a simple and tasty dish to try.
2 mugs cooked rice
1 mug shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsps butter
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat your oven to 375 ? F (190 ? C).
2. In a pan, melt the butter over tool warmth. Include the garlic powder and onion powder, and cook for regarding 1 min till great smelling.
3. Reduce the heat to reduced and gradually blend in the milk. Stir till well incorporated and heated with.
4. Slowly add the cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese, mixing constantly up until melted and smooth.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat and period with salt and pepper to taste.
6. In a large mixing dish, integrate the cooked rice and cheese sauce. Stir till the rice is well coated.
7. Transfer the blend to a greased cooking dish and spread it out uniformly.
8. Cook in the preheated stove for 20-25 minutes, or up until the top is gold and bubbly.
9. Get rid of from the oven and allow it cool for a few minutes before serving.
10. Garnish with some fresh sliced parsley, if desired, and appreciate your delicious rice mac and cheese!
This recipe can be easily tailored to your taste. You can add prepared veggies such as broccoli or peas to make it more healthy. You can also experiment with various types of cheese to offer it a distinct flavor. Whether you serve it as a main dish or as a reassuring side, this rice mac and cheese recipe is sure to please your tacky yearnings!
So, why not offer this scrumptious twist on mac and cheese a try? It’s an easy and savory meal that will certainly leave you wanting much more. Appreciate!